Spring/Summer Campaign | Raise brand awareness
For their 30th anniversary, River Island launched an anti-bullying campaign: LABELS ARE FOR CLOTHES and partnered with an international charity, Ditch the Label. They hosted a press event for leading UK influencers to take part in activities and recognise the new line on clothing.
Selectable Overlay Frames for GIFS & Prints
For this activity, we designed a complete branding package that was in theme with the current launch, this included:
- A branded GIF Booth with custom start screens and buttons
- 2 different design frames for guests to choose
- A single photo or Boomerang GIF options
- Branded microsite with real-time uploads & sharing
- Custom text message body
- Personalised email branding and message body
- Real-time analytics for sharing, impressions and prints
- Data capture of Emails & Telephone numbers
The printer and matching enclosure allowed guests to print out their branded photos instantly. It was a nice add-on to complement the marketing/data collection and fun photo booth activity.
Get in touch to see full examples and how we can set up a similar branding package for your next event.